Our biggest home speaker with the boldest sound.
- Fills a large room with pure, brilliant sound.
- Bold. Pure. Dynamic. Intense. With deep bass that packs a punch.
- Uncompromised sound whether vertical or horizontal.
- Convenient, ultra-responsive top panel touch controls.
- Line-in. Plug in any device you desire.
- Streams over wi-fi, not Bluetooth, so the music never stops – even if you get a phone call.
- Six Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the six dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- Three tweeters create the crispest and clearest high-frequency response.
- Three mid-woofers ensure you’ll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass—without distortion, even at high volumes.
- Phased speaker array (three drivers on top and three on the bottom) create a wide stereo soundstage that directs the sound left, right, and center.
- Audio line-in. An auto-detecting 3.5 mm connection.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D 8.03 x 14.33 x 6.06 in. (203 x 364 x 154 mm).
- Weight 14 lbs. (6.36 kg).
- Product finish White or black matte enclosure with graphite grille.
- Touch-interface controls & lights Capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, and play/pause. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
- Threaded mount 1/4 in. (6.35 mm) / 20-threaded mounting socket. Works with standard wall mounts and speaker stands.
Power & Networking
- Power supply Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
- Sonos PLAY:5, power cord, Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.